The guide lays out each lesson step-by step, includes helpful guidance on how to teach the course, as well as poetry which relates to the physical geography lessons.
Inside this guide you will find:
- Detailed information on teaching Geography in Form I
- 36 weeks of lesson plans
- A step-by-step walk-through of each lesson
- Physical geography lessons
- Lessons for making landforms in a tray of sand
- Detailed supply lists as necessary
- An approximate amount of time the reading should take
- Helpful hints for introducing map work to this age group.
- A basic recap of the previous lesson